A business amidst the city of temples is sure to flourish with the divine surroundings. Being at the heart of Udupi city and an inherent part of a project that offers an exclusive lifestyle, makes Vrindavan Commercial an opportune moment for visionary businessmen.
- Shri Krishna Temple – 400 m
- Srilaxmi Venkateshwara Temple – 75 m
- South School – 25 m
- Poorna Prajna College & Auditorium – 50 m
- Market – 150 m
- Diana Hotel – 300 m
- Court Complex – 400 m
- Mother of Sorrow Church – 350 m
- Hospital – 1km
- Bus Stand – 1.1 km
- Beedinagudde – 550 m
- Udupi Railway Station – 3.5 km
- Manipal – 4 km
- Malpe Beach – 6 km
- Muncipal Corporation – 500 m
- Electricity Board – 400 m
- State-of-the-art iconic forms with a distinct skyline visible from surrounding boulevards
- Unique architectural character with the combination of glass curtain walls, stone cladding, and metal finishes
- Large and efficient open space plans with centrally located core
- These workplaces boast of professionalism as well as ultimate convenience with sublime sense of aesthetics and grand parking facility.
These are the shopfloors that are crafted to flaunt the best of the products and create a long lasting impression in the minds of the customers.
A fine blend of Aesthetics & functionality
Designed with an intuitive brilliance, these commercial places exude an obvious aura of a harmonic beauty and a prolific artistry of precision.